By making an appointment we can provide a range of services to help you in your job search
- CV Preparation – We work with individual clients to draft and produce a professionally designed CV within a short timeframe. Once a CV is produced it is stored on our computer system and can be updated with newinformation when needed.
- Application Forms/Covering letters – Filling out application forms can for many be a daunting and difficult task. The Job Club provides help with filling out and completing application forms and covering letters.
- Telephone Techniques – Making telephone calls to employers can sometimes be a difficult and uncomfortable process. The Job Club can help you make a favourable impression on the telephone by providing help on how best to approach the call beforehand.
- Interview Techniques- The key to finding “THAT JOB” is to make a good impression, particularly at the interview stage. At the Job Club we can help you to learn simple but effective techniques which can help you prepare for your interview.
- Contract with Employers – The Job Club is continually networking and making contact with employers in the area. We can help to put you in touch with local employers.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
closed for lunch 1pm – 2pm daily
Phone 01 856 0711
Fax 01 856 0712
Mobile 086 735 4641